Wanna spoil a sweet-toothed someone?
There is nobody in the world more grateful for a foodie gift than a sugar fiend. Every dessert addict craves an opportunity to host a blow-out, so having a special treat to try out is the icing on the proverbial cake.
From special spoons for their favourite chocolate mousse to ice-cream dipped trays for storing their bits and bobs, there’s a special present to suit every type of pudding perfectionist and French vanilla fanatic.
These are the dessert-themed buys to plump for:
1. Luxurious spreadable caramel in a jar? Eh yeah, sign us up. Spread this stuff onto pancakes, warm gently and drizzle onto ice cream and waffles or use it as an amazing ingredient in homemade cakes and desserts. Wow.
2. Use a drinks trolley to serve dessert… if it’s good enough for Ballymaloe, if it’s good enough for our Friday night dinner party.
3. These petite spoons are just the thing for dunking into dessert. Made in brass with a feather shaped handle, they come in packs of four – just enough for a cosy get-together.
4. Whether placed on your desk to hold pins and clips or set on your dresser as a home for post earrings and rings, this sweetly designed catch-all is as delightful as it is functional.
5. A sleek and chic take on the traditional cake stand, this baby has three tiers so you can pile your cakes high.
6. Decorate your cakes with this magical set of unicorn horn, ears and lashes in glittered pink and gold – they’re all edible.